ALLINE is “ALL IN” when it comes to the success of our people. We go above and beyond to make our salons the ultimate place to pursue a career in the industry. Our culture is different from that of others because it’s friendly, trendy, high energy and professional. We create an environment where customers feel comfortable and you truly enjoy what you do. These are just some of the reasons why we’re growing every day to be the leader in salon services. In fact, our family has now grown to include Supercuts and Cost Cutters. What’s more, all we do is backed by our leadership team that taps into their collective 200 years of experience in retail services to ensure ALLINE is always on the cutting edge.
For our guests…Provide high-quality salon services in a stylish and enjoyable environment. We are proud of the quality of services we offer to all our guests. We feel this is only accomplished through the efforts and pride of the employees who work in our salons.
For our team…Teamwork is our most valuable asset — which ensures our guests are always number one — while dedication to education and innovation will sustain our future growth and keep us ahead of market demands. We ask all of our employees to ‘be professional, be friendly, and be ALL IN.’ Our aim is to offer the best to our guests in terms of quality, experience and results at an affordable cost. We continually strive to go above and beyond what’s expected.
You’re professional, yet friendly, and ALL IN when it comes to serving the needs of customers. Then you just may have what it takes to be part of the ALLINE Salon Group team. We want to hear from you. Click “apply now” and send us your resume.
ALLINE SALON GROUP
36800 Woodward Avenue Suite 310 | Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
To our valued customers:
While we won’t be able to shake your hand or give you a hug (for now!), please know how excited we are to welcome you back.
We’ve put a great deal of thought and care into making sure our salon environment is as safe and sanitized as possible for you and our stylists. To assist us, we worked with top infectious disease doctors at the University of Minnesota to create our safe salon commitment.
We strongly recommend everyone schedule their salon service and check-in online, by app or by calling into the salon before coming in to minimize in-person wait time. Some states even require this appointment-only model.
In addition, we have spaced our chairs in the service and waiting areas and ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing (at least 6 feet if possible) from other customers and other stylists during their visit.
Meeting and exceeding the already strict guidelines that ensure hygiene in our salons, we have instituted the following additional hygiene measures:
CUSTOMER AND STYLIST WELLBEING
- All stylists are required to wear a CDC-recommended face mask that covers the nose and mouth in a snug manner for their entire shift. We kindly ask that you also wear a well-fitting face mask during your visit.
- Stylists will wash their hands frequently, and wipes and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon’s highly-trafficked areas for your use.
- Stylist stations and salon chairs are wiped down and sanitized between all services.
- Each customer will receive a disposable or washed/dried cape before any services begin.
- We are temporarily suspending face-to-face services such as beard trims and waxing.
- While shampooing your hair at the sink, your stylist will wear personal eye
- Prior to opening each day, salons will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state and federal mandates.
- Door pushes and windows will be wiped down frequently.
- Shared space chairs and surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
- The common area will be free of magazines, toys, coffee machines and any other frequently-handled items.
- While we encourage using contactless payment whenever possible; credit card terminals will be wiped and sanitized frequently.
- To comply with health guidelines, we have removed all cash tip jars so please remember to tip your stylist!
- For the health and wellbeing of our communities, please know that any employee presenting symptoms will stay home from work for 14 days.
We also request that any customer who is feeling unwell to please reschedule your visit with your stylist.
Thank you for your business and working with us to keep our neighborhoods healthy and safe.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our salon.